• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Stodmarsh withdrawal symptoms!!! Please help! (1 Viewer)

ruddyduck

Hello all you Stodmarshers!!!
I've had my foot in plaster for 3 weeks now and I'm really missing Stodmarsh! (My cast is non weightbearing, so I can't hop very far!!!!) Can anyone tell me what I've been missing there lately, any exciting sightings?, go on, spill the beans!!! I'm Sooooooooo bored stuck indoors, I'm reduced to watching daytime TV!!!! (Arggghhhhhh! Shoot me now!!!) Whilst I'm sitting on the sofa with a swelling foot inside a plaster cast that gets too tight for comfort, I'd kill to be out at Stodders watching Marsh harriers in my trusty old walking boots!!! So have pity on me, tell me what's been happening!!!
After 3 weeks of watching stuff like......How to make the perfect Creme Brulee, tips on how to hang wallpaper and "My partner is sleeping with my cousin's Hamster! I've given up the will to live!!!!
Please help before two men in white coats take me away in a straightjacket!!!

Jude B :)

ruddyduck said:
Hello all you Stodmarshers!!!
I've had my foot in plaster for 3 weeks now and I'm really missing Stodmarsh! (My cast is non weightbearing, so I can't hop very far!!!!) Can anyone tell me what I've been missing there lately, any exciting sightings?, go on, spill the beans!!! I'm Sooooooooo bored stuck indoors, I'm reduced to watching daytime TV!!!! (Arggghhhhhh! Shoot me now!!!) Whilst I'm sitting on the sofa with a swelling foot inside a plaster cast that gets too tight for comfort, I'd kill to be out at Stodders watching Marsh harriers in my trusty old walking boots!!! So have pity on me, tell me what's been happening!!!
After 3 weeks of watching stuff like......How to make the perfect Creme Brulee, tips on how to hang wallpaper and "My partner is sleeping with my cousin's Hamster! I've given up the will to live!!!!
Please help before two men in white coats take me away in a straightjacket!!!

Jude B :)

Well I have not been to Stodmarsh, but there is some stories of our trips to Oare Marshes, along with a few pics that you can read at www.voinapics.blogspot.com that may help you while away the time. At least the stories will be better than daytime TV !!!. Hope you enjoy them

hi Steve, thanks for the info on Oare Marshes, much more interseting than Daytime TV, that's for sure!
I had my plastercast off last week and now my foot is much worse, but it won't stop me from going to Stodmarsh this weekend!!! Pain or rain, I'll be there!!!
Jude :D

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back