• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Trinovids on Ebay... (1 Viewer)

etc

There is 10x50BN Trinovid on Ebay, Item number: 280080508567 (no relationship to the seller, just FYI)

Last edited:
Blue 7x42 BN Trinovid

How about a ! Blue Brick! - suitable for watching seabirds? Seriously though, I did not realise they did a blue trinovid. Could end up being good value if you do not mind the colour.

Paul

blue trinovids

Paskman said:
How about a ! Blue Brick! - suitable for watching seabirds? Seriously though, I did not realise they did a blue trinovid. Could end up being good value if you do not mind the colour.

Paul

There are some blue compact Trinovids in a shop in town , been there for ages , they really are very blue .

Paskman said:

Paul

I'm fairly sure (though you'd need to check) that Leica could re-armour these in black for a fee - could make them an even better deal...

Paskman said:

Paul
The blue color was part of a nautical kit (special case, strap and color) offered by Leica a while back, and is actually quite natty.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back