• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tom Jenner a Daddy? (1 Viewer)

BrightonBirder

Well I am thinking of heading to Honduras once again and will likely fly to San Salvador and would like to see a bit of the country. I was wondering if acknowledged Slavadorian expert Tom Jenner will be able to get out and show a gringo around abit. Congrats Tom on the bebe!

Thanks Michael. My birding is certainly going to be reduced a bit, especially to the more out-of-the-way places, but I have every intention of keeping as active as I can. If you are coming down this way, I hope we can meet up for some birding (which also goes for any other birdforum members reading this thread). It will depend a bit on the time of year. I am a school teacher and my vacations are similar to those in most of North America and Europe, so these are the best times to catch up with me, though I am also available most weekends if given notice.

Tom

I would like to head to the El Poy/Neuvo Ocotopecque area and up to El Portillo as one definite spot and would be interested in your accompanyment. Have a copy of Seven Names for the Bellbird if needed. Will head to Copan for spanish lessons and then back to Olancho to see Linton Escobar and find some Red-throated Caracaras and cycad forests.

In one week I start my 2 month long summer vacations. For the first time ever, I don't have a big vacation planned, so if you are coming down before mid August we can definately arrange something. At this stage, I would not want to go away from home for more than a few days, unless perhaps to somewhere where I can take my wife and baby.

Tom

Hi Tom,
Just wanted to add my congrats on the new arrival! At least it won't be hard to get up early to go birding - you will already be awake...;)

Dear Mr Tom Jenner,
I am a french ornithologist and have just written a book on the Finches (vol1),
I would like to contact you about a finch "black-capped Siskin" but your mail address
mayanbirding 'at' tomjenner.com does not work, would you please give your new mail
address?
Kindest regards
Michel Ottaviani ([email protected]),

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back