Photographed these flycatchers during my recent visit to Arizona. Need some help in getting the identification correct.
1. Is this a Brown Crested/Ash Throated flycatcher? Photo taken at Madera Canyon, Arizona on April 28.
2. Is this a Ash Throated flycatcher? Photo taken at Boyce...
Need help with these vireo id's. Took these pictures during my recent Arizona trip in April.
1. Picture taken at Boyce Thompson Arboretum in Phoenix on April 27. Is this Plumbeous vireo?
2. This one was taken in Portal Arizona on May 2nd. Is this Cassin's vireo?
I'm planning to go to Alaska in 2022 for birding. Looking for a companion. Probably 1week to 10days trip. I can be a little flexible in terms of the schedule. This is my first time there. I will be travelling from Dallas and can arrive either at Anchorage or Fairbanks.
Please let me...
Today saw these sparrows at John Bunker Sands wetland center around Dallas. Any help with the ID's is greatly appreciated.
1. Is that Lincoln or a Song Sparrow?
2. Song sparrow?
3. Is that Lincoln again?
4. Savannah Sparrow?
5. Song sparrow? Bill looks heavy and bird is also bulky
Today I saw this hawk near the Waste treatment plant in Dallas. There were reports of Ferruginous Hawk here. I wanted to see the same. This looks like the same. Can you please confirm if its Ferruginous Hawk?
Also attached is a wren picture. Can you please confirm if its a Sedge...
Had a good birding day at Bob-woodruff and Oak Point park today. Saw below birds during the walk. Some of the pictures in below blog.
Going through some of the old photos I saw this picture. At the time I thought it was a Downy. But now looking at the big bill size I'm guessing it could be Hairy. Any help with the ID is appreciated. This was at Bob Woodruff park in Dallas taken during May 2020.