||This article is incomplete.|
This article is missing one or more sections. You can help the BirdForum Opus by expanding it.
- Xiphorhynchus elegans
South America: found in Colombia, Ecuador Peru, Bolivia and Brazil
There are 4 or 5 subspecies, :
- Eastern slope of East Andes of Colombia in upper Orinoco drainage
- Tropical south-eastern Colombia to eastern Ecuador, north-eastern Peru and adjacent north-western Brazil
- Foothills of east-central Peru (south of RÃo MaraÃ±Ã³n)
- Brazil south of the Amazon and northern Bolivia
- South-eastern Peru to north-eastern Bolivia and western Brazil (west of Rio Madeira)
Lowland humid forest.
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, B.L. Sullivan, C. L. Wood, and D. Roberson. 2012. The eBird/Clements Checklist of Birds of the World. 6th ed., with updates to October 2012. Ithaca: Cornell Univ. Press. ISBN 978-0801445019. Spreadsheet available at http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/downloadable-clements-checklist
 External Links