- Atlapetes personatus
18 cm (7 in)
- Cinnamon-rufous nape
- Olive upperparts
- Yellow underparts
South America: found in Venezuela, Guyana and Brazil.
There are 6 subspecies:
- Tepuis of southern Venezuela (Mount Roraima and adjacent tepuis)
- Tepuis of southern Venezuela (Auyan-tepui in south-eastern BolĂvar)
- Tepuis of southern Venezuela (Mount Duida in Amazonas)
- Tepuis of southern Venezuela (northern Amazonas)
- Tepuis of southern Venezuela (Cerro Paraque and Cerro YavĂ)
- Cerro de la Neblina (Venezuela/Brazil border in south-eastern Amazonas)
Shrubby borders and clearings. Understorey of wet forests in tepui.
There is not much published information. Their diet consists of arthropods and berries. they forage close to the ground constantly cocking the tail.
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, D. Roberson, T. A. Fredericks, B. L. Sullivan, and C. L. Wood. 2017. The eBird/Clements checklist of birds of the world: v2017, with updates to August 2017. Downloaded from http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/download/
- Handbook of the Birds of the World Alive (retrieved Mar 2018)
 External Links