• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cape Town (1 Viewer)

flynut

Well, just outside Cape Town.
Somerset West is about 45km from the city centre, but is part of the Cape Town Unicity.
More of a small town atmosphere, but close enough to be only 20 minutes away by car.

We are blessed with some of the greatest diversity of fauna and flora and many photographic opportunities. Awesome scenery too.

Martin

Howzit Martin,
A lovely part of the world you live in.I was always jealous of all the Helmeted Guineafowl my Somerset West friends would get in their gardens.I have some family in Helderberg Village.I have a sister in Gordon's Bay who works in Somerset West.How are the Cape Rock-Jumpers doing at the top of Sir Lowry's Pass?

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back