• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sharm-el-Sheikh, 13-16 December 2023 (3 Viewers)

Earnest lad

Birding trip report to Sharm El-Sheikh, December 13th to 16th inclusive 2023
With a flight from Sharm-El-Sheikh from Luton Airport advertised at £35 each way (Wizz Club price) I decided to take the plunge, solo travelling with carry-on luggage only. I arrived 2115 hrs on the Tuesday after a five and a half hour flight, and flew back on the Saturday 21:15. This meant a total of 96 hours spent in the country. It was my first trip to the Middle East or to Africa. I hoped for a flying visit to get some birding in, see a few lifers, and obtain a few photographs with the trusty Nikon D7100 and Sigma 150-600mm C lens. I took the binoculars but not a ‘scope. Admittedly, this was not the time of peak migration, so I was prepared for birding to be somewhat slower than autumn or spring time.
This trip was quite an intensive experience because travelling to and from the north of England by National Express meant that journey time including coach park and airport waiting was 21 hours each way in total (Whew!). Also I was keen to make the most of the limited time when I arrived in Egypt, by doing as much birding as possible. Upon arrival back home, I was quite exhausted. However I was happy with the birds I had seen and photographed.
Car rental for four days with Avis Egypt, was £88, It is worth pointing out that only 480 km driving was allowed for four days rental, with a surcharge of 30 cents per km excess. Actually I did fall foul of this and had a surcharge to pay. The moral is to take a careful note of the milometer reading as soon as you pick up the car at the airport. Then one can effectively monitor ones driving miles.
Trip reports There are quite a few trip reports for this area to be found online, and I looked at these, as well as ebird and other sources. These trip reports, although helpful, were all at least ten years old. So, hopefully the information here can help if anyone is considering a trip to this venue.
Sharm El Sheikh Since the latest previous trip reports a lot of new roads have been built in Sharm. Also, new tourist developments are going up everywhere. It appears the region is gearing up for massive tourist expansion for the years to come. In the meantime, the resort is far from congested or full. It is a good time to visit, I would say, because presently prices are very low. I would heartily recommend a birding trip to Sharm, in view of potential of cheap travel and accommodation, alongside the opportunity to easily see some new birds.
Accommodation
Was booked online with Hotels.com : The Sharm Bride Hotel in the Nabq area was chosen at £22 per night Bed & Breakfast. The hotel was lovely, with very friendly & attentive staff, and a nice swimming pool. At the buffet-style breakfast anyone could eat as much as desired. I seemed to be the only British person staying there, and most of the other guests were Russian.
Currency
Forty Egyptian Pounds were equal to one GBP at the time of the visit.
People
The Egyptian people proved to be warm and friendly, and courteous. Many are on very low incomes indeed. Accordingly it is nice to tip generously as even a small tip makes a large difference.
Weather
While I was there the weather was perfect sunshine everyday. No rain or clouds at all. Beautiful. Quite hot but, in December, not uncomfortably so. A perfect break from wintry UK.
Itinerary
Day 1. Travelled the 52 miles to Dahab along the mountain road and back. Visited Sharm New Water Treatment Works (Near to Sharm Safari) and the pools immediately adjacent to the south. Visited Golf Heights Resort at Nabq (A hotel that has a golf course in its centre).
Day 2. Visited Nabq Protected Area. Visited the Sharm Botanical Gardens (off El-Salaam Road)
Day 3 Walked across the desert to Sharm "small pools" - a venue mentioned in several trip reports. Visited New WTP again and then the pools next door. Parked at Peace Square and birded the grassy roundabouts and grassy verges as I found this spot quite "birdy". Visited the New WTP pools again.
Day 4; Birding along El Salaam boulevard. Returned to Peace Square and birded. Visited Novotel (Naama Bay area) as there was some good bird activity in this small place.
Notes on Places visited
Sharm New WTP: (Sharm Pools)
27.941835, 34.302386 a place mentioned in many trip reports. Possibly THE place for birding in Sharm. There is here is series of sewage treatment tanks, and also some pools with reed beds to the south-east of them. The two are separate entities. The former which we will call New WTP is accessed from the main 523 road: You enter at the sign post to Sharm Safari, and pass through a police checkpoint (I didn’t get stopped). The plant is on your right a few hundred meters along the slip road. However it is a dual carriageway, and one has to drive past the WTP until the first opportunity of a U turn (a few hundred metres further on) and then turn back to the entrance. There was a lot of construction work going on here with quite a lot of workmen on site. The plant as been modernised & cleaned up. New tanks are in the process of being built. After gaining entry, a man approached me and said I was not allowed to walk round because it is not safe. However he directed me to a birdwatching observation tower newly built to facilitate (and contain) birdwatchers. Another man asked me to sign the visitors book. There was no charge. This place looks good for birding but one was not able to wander around, which curtailed things somewhat. Having said that it proved to be a fantastic place for overhead raptor watching.
Pools and reedbeds 27.939560, 34.305175
As can be seen on a map, directly next door to the above new WTP (to the South-East) is a set of pools with a small amount of reed bed. These are freely accessible and separate from the above facility. To get there just go back onto the slip road and access the place via the opening a few yards along to the south-east. The opening is situated via a large tree (the only large tree in the immediate vicinity) and small building. A great place for birding. One drives in and just parks up. The reedbeds are very small in size. I did see a few small birds furtively moving around among the reeds but was never able to get onto any of them in spite of making three visits here. The main pool was great for birding, and full of birds.
Golf Heights resort, Nabq: 28.051952, 34.425510
I visited here in late afternoon, so bird activity was much reduced and I didnt see a great deal. The security man at the gate let me in when I explained the purpose of my visit, although he insisted on holding my passport while I was in there.
Peace Square, Sharm 27.963199, 34.361276
Not far from the airport is a cluster of roundabouts on the main El Salaam Road. The largest roundabout here contains a large monument, that seems to attract a continuous flow of tourists. It almost seems to be a site of a pilgrimage of sorts. There is a parking area. I pulled up here in the car. I found the set of roundabouts with their grassy verges and shrubbery good for birds, holding several with flocks of Red-throated Pipits and Spanish Sparrows as well as other species.
Nabq Protected area: 28.065887, 34.428301
One enters from the south via a police checkpoint at the southern end of the reserve 28.065887, 34.428301
The armed police at the entrance were wanting to know what I was doing. They searched the car boot, and held the car licence for the duration of the time I was in the reserve. Having said that they were not aggressive, unfriendly or threatening in any way. The price to enter was about £2.50 per person and the same for the car.
The reserve stretches some 10 miles and more to the north, and the mountains to the west are a couple of miles in the distance. A sandy road/track runs from the entrance more or less parallel with the shore, past a mosque and then a Bedouin village called El Ghargana (28.120928, 34.441005) which is alongside some mangroves and a lovely beach area. After this one comes to another mangrove area followed by a visitor centre (The visitor centre building was completely empty-no one was there). Just before the visitor centre ( 28.193763, 34.430791) was another armed police checkpoint. Here I was subjected to another car boot search and a little questioning, along with an examination of my passport. Still, I have to mention in no way were the police unfriendly or aggressive. The high security in this part of the world is meant to keep tourists safe, and I was grateful for that. One point to mention is that some time after passing through the second checkpoint, I was seen by those police taking photographs which they thought was of them. This caused them to approach me and ask what I was doing. They then proceeded to check the photographs on my camera. Upon seeing that the photographs were only of birds and scenery, they were satisfied. My advice is that if anyone goes to this part of the world, security is very high. It is highly advisable to be very careful where one points one's camera. Police are everywhere and are on high alert, as tourism gets underway again in Sharm- El Sheikh.
This Nabq Protected Area was a beautiful place, and quite large. It would warrant many hours birding. Apart from resident Bedouin people living in their huts, I was basically the only person present. I didn’t see another tourist. To bird this place, one is perhaps recommended to drive or walk along the road and periodically access the shore to search for birds, such as waders, gulls, and terns.
Sharm Botanical Gardens: 27.943346, 34.359975
I entered this place and it was deserted. I parked the car up and had a wander. There were some good birds here although not in profusion. It was mainly grassy areas with a pool or two. Upon leaving a man emerged and asked me if I had paid. I explained that when I had arrived there had been no one around to pay to. I offered to pay him. He said it would be one hundred Egyptian Pounds (about £2.50 GBP) . I said I only had a 200 EP note. He said that would do. I said I didnt feel like paying that amount but told him I had some smaller denomination notes. In the end he accepted 70 Egyptian pounds. (about £1.80 GBP)
Golf Villas: (Maritim Jolie Golf Course) 27.939726, 34.366799
This place is adjacent to the Botanical Gardens on the opposite side of the road. It is a resort complex with a Golf Course at its centre and some pools said to be good for birds. Although previous trip reporters reported good birding here, others reported they had, sadly, been denied access by the management. I located the entrance and approached in the car. The man on security asked what I was doing and he could see my camera. I said I just wanted a look round. He made a phone call and his superior spoke to me on the phone. I had to leave because he said photography is not allowed for security reasons. In retrospect I should have just said I was here to do some birdwatching. Maybe had I handled it that way I would have been let in.
Small Pools, Sharm El-sheikh 28.009754, 34.407944
Several trip reports mentioned this as a good place to do birding, so I decided to make a visit. New roads have been built in recent years and there is no stopping alongside the pools. However, I found an opening to the south east here 28.006836, 34.413051.and parked up the car just off the road. One had to walk over half a mile to the pools. However, upon arrival, I found all the pools to be completely dried out and birdless, at least while I was present. Some reedbed was present completely dead and dried out. Perhaps at certain times of the year these pools are not dried out.
Novotel Palm resort, Naama Bay (just on the El-Salaam Boulevard): 27.916486, 34.330262
I found a nice little area of greenery here with quite a few birds present : a place that (unusually for the Sharm area) afforded unrestricted access without security.

Had I had more time, I would have visited and found more places to do birding. A better birder than myself would surely have amassed a larger total. A decent guide might have been useful.
Birding report day by day to follow.

Last edited:
Day 1
Trip from Sharm to Dahab and back via the Happy Life Resort Complex 28.443988, 34.464376
Large Falcon sp flew up from a lampost at my hotel, but no good view had (Barbary Falcon?)
Hooded Crows
Black Kite from car (the only one of the trip
Hirundines in the distance seen frequently (probably Rock Martins but perhaps Pale Crag Martins).
Laughing Doves
Brown-necked Ravens (lots)
3 Desert Larks
Some Hooded Wheatears
2 White-crowned Wheatears
Common Kestrels
Trip to Sharm New WTP and the adjacent pools
House Crows
Hoopoes
Many White Wagtails
Green Sandpiper
Spur winged Plovers (many ever day)
Laughing Doves
Striolated Bunting (flock of 3)
Black-winged Stilt (large flock present)
White Stork (many hundreds here)
Rock/Pale Crag Martins (many)
Little Swift (1)
Steppe Eagles
Imperial Eagle
Greater Spotted Eagle
Grey or Purple Heron in flight
Eurasian Teal
Ferruginous Duck (1)
Eurasian Coot (1)
Little Grebe (large flock)

Ended the day at the Golf Heights resort, Nabq

Apart from the ubiquitous White Wagtails and some Spur-winged plovers as well as some overhead hirundines, there was little to see. However it was late afternoon by then and the light was fading. Interestingly I did briefly spot a large falcon species again, fly off from a lampost. I would like to know which large falco species exists locally in urban settings.

Attachments

• #.jpg
    #.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 16
  • D1-0220.jpg
    D1-0220.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 14
  • D1-0249.jpg
    D1-0249.jpg
    873.4 KB · Views: 12
  • D1-0311.jpg
    D1-0311.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 12
  • D1-0391.jpg
    D1-0391.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 12
  • D1b-0124.jpg
    D1b-0124.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 13
  • D1-0979.jpg
    D1-0979.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 13
  • D1-0968.jpg
    D1-0968.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 18
  • D1-0607.jpg
    D1-0607.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 18
  • D1b-0319.jpg
    D1b-0319.jpg
    791.6 KB · Views: 17
  • D1b-0352.jpg
    D1b-0352.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 11
  • D1b-0493.jpg
    D1b-0493.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 11
  • D1b-0515.jpg
    D1b-0515.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 12
  • D1b-0903.jpg
    D1b-0903.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 15
  • D1b-0820.jpg
    D1b-0820.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 15
  • D1b-0653.jpg
    D1b-0653.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 13
  • D1b-0622.jpg
    D1b-0622.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 12
  • D1b-0537.jpg
    D1b-0537.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
Day 2 - Thursday 14th December

An early morning trip to the same Sharm New WTP and adjacent pools resulted in the same species mainly as the previous day

Visited Nabq protected area: New for the trip were

Grey Plover, Pied Kingfishers (3), dunlins, Greater Sandplovers, Common Ringed Plover, Caspian Terns, Sooty Gulls,
Western Reef Heron, Western Osprey (1-2), Slender-billed Gull (1) , Kentish Plovers, Whimbrel (2)

Visited sharm botanical gardens, hirundines, cattle egrets, glossy ibis (1) , little egret (1) , squacco heron (1) , kestrel, white wagtails, plain tiger butterfly, hirundines, Cattle Egrets, Glossy Ibis(1) , Little Egret (1) , Squacco Heron (1) , Eurasian Kestrel, White Wagtails, Eurasian Collared Doves.

Attachments

• D2-0032.jpg
    D2-0032.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 7
  • D2-0247.jpg
    D2-0247.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 8
  • D2-0160.jpg
    D2-0160.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 9
  • D2-0131.jpg
    D2-0131.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 8
  • D2-0061.jpg
    D2-0061.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 8
  • D2-0049.jpg
    D2-0049.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 9
  • D2-0284.jpg
    D2-0284.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 9
  • D2-0305.jpg
    D2-0305.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 10
  • D2-0329.jpg
    D2-0329.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 8
  • D2-0574.jpg
    D2-0574.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 8
  • D2-0427.jpg
    D2-0427.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 8
  • D2-0372.jpg
    D2-0372.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 9
  • D2-0583.jpg
    D2-0583.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • D2-0630.jpg
    D2-0630.jpg
    799.6 KB · Views: 8
  • D2-0647.jpg
    D2-0647.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 7
  • D2-0661.jpg
    D2-0661.jpg
    670.9 KB · Views: 8
  • D2-0698.jpg
    D2-0698.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 7
  • D2-0720.jpg
    D2-0720.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
Day 3 Friday 15th December

Walked across desert to the renowned venue called in trip reports “Small Pools. However I found all the pools dried up at this time of year, and saw very few birds, except a possible Sandgrouse species (unidentified)
I visited the bird tower at the sewage place again (Sharm New WTP) : Steppe Eagle, Hirundines, Raptors again. A pair of Bonellis Eagle showed distantly including one perched. Good photos of about 4-5 huge raptors perched on ground by pools were had. I think they might have been Eastern Imperial Eagles. Upon seeing me they flew away. However one eagle wasnt able to get away quickly; possibly because he had just dowsed himself in the pool and was waterlogged. He actually swam right across the full length of the pool upon seeing me, and therefrom, was able to take off. Also new for the trip was eurasian teal and Eurasian sparrowhawk.
I then drove north of here adjacent to the mountains: saw a probable Imperial Eagle pair , one pale and one dark.
Parked at Peace Square and walked around the grassy landscaped areas and verges; Spur-Winged Plover, Crested lark -pair seen (new for the trip) , Red-Throated pipits-good flock in various stages of plumages appropriate for December, Hoopoes, Laughing Doves, Spanish Sparrows, White Wagtails ubiquitous as usual.

Attachments

• #.jpg
    #.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 9
  • D3a-0063.jpg
    D3a-0063.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 8
  • D3a-0101.jpg
    D3a-0101.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 7
  • D3a-0273a.jpg
    D3a-0273a.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 7
  • D3a-0312.jpg
    D3a-0312.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • D3a-0335.jpg
    D3a-0335.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 9
  • D3a-0480.jpg
    D3a-0480.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 8
  • D3a-0449.jpg
    D3a-0449.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 10
  • D3a-0350.jpg
    D3a-0350.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 10
  • D3a-0547.jpg
    D3a-0547.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 11
  • D3a-0592.jpg
    D3a-0592.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 11
  • D3a-0708.jpg
    D3a-0708.jpg
    890.6 KB · Views: 11
  • D3a-0771.jpg
    D3a-0771.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 9
  • D3a-0839.jpg
    D3a-0839.jpg
    730.7 KB · Views: 9
Saturday 16h December Last day
A highlight of the day was seeing a Black-winged Kite from the car, flying across the road in Nabq town. I hadn't expected that species. Amazingingly (at least to myself) I saw another one from the same main El Salaam Road, but this time in the Naama Bay area. That was only about 15 minutes after the first sighting. This time I was able to stop and watch it and obtain some photographs. I imagine they must be reasonably common around Sharm given I saw two in the space of a few minutes. .
I took another visit to Peace Square near to the airport, and had another look at the Red-throated Pipit flock. I saw other birds here, but the same ones as the day before.
I later visited the verdant grounds just by the main road, by the Novotel Palm Hotel. Here was, for me, another highlight - a Bluethroat - a lifer. House Crows, Hooded Crows, Cattle Egrets, Hoopoes, Spanish Sparrows and White Wagtails were all present in abundance, making for a nice spectacle. Nearby a Buzzarsd sp. landed on a pole. I understand this is subspecies cirtensis.

Lots of the local hotels keep nice green verdant areas. However in one could see these spots are treated with insecticide and weedkiller. Accordingly the bird life around many of these places was minimal. The Novotel and other places may have been maintained in a more eco friendly way.

All in all, the trip afforded lots of birds to see including about 17 lifers. Getting to know the area a little, one is convinced a lot more species could easily be turned up with not too much trouble.

Attachments

• D4-0101.jpg
    D4-0101.jpg
    739.5 KB · Views: 11
  • D4-0096.jpg
    D4-0096.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 10
  • D4-0134.jpg
    D4-0134.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 10
  • D4-0152.jpg
    D4-0152.jpg
    716.9 KB · Views: 9
  • D4-0213.jpg
    D4-0213.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 8
  • D4-0230.jpg
    D4-0230.jpg
    865.8 KB · Views: 8
  • D4-0325.jpg
    D4-0325.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
  • D4-0327.jpg
    D4-0327.jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 11
Congratulations on the lifers.

On logistics: did you have any issue with getting your binoculars through security? Am I right in thinking a visa is required for UK travellers?

Congratulations on the lifers.

On logistics: did you have any issue with getting your binoculars through security? Am I right in thinking a visa is required for UK travellers?
Thank you. It was great.
I had no problem with getting binoculars or camera equipment through airport security. I didnt take a scope. On a couple of occasions I inadvertently pointed the camera lens at some police installations, and they did ask me what I was doing. However they were polite and friendly about it. One just needs to exercise common sense.
As for visa requirements; no visa is needed to visit. I didnt have one. The only exception is you need a visa if you visit Ras Mohammed Nature park (one collects it at the airport and it is not expensive). I think you might need visa too to visit St Katherines Monastery (Mt Sinai) but I am not sure. The latter place is supposed to be good for birding. Especially Sinai Rosefinch and Tristrams Starling and others.

Thank you. It was great.
I had no problem with getting binoculars or camera equipment through airport security. I didnt take a scope. On a couple of occasions I inadvertently pointed the camera lens at some police installations, and they did ask me what I was doing. However they were polite and friendly about it. One just needs to exercise common sense.
As for visa requirements; no visa is needed to visit. I didnt have one. The only exception is you need a visa if you visit Ras Mohammed Nature park (one collects it at the airport and it is not expensive). I think you might need visa too to visit St Katherines Monastery (Mt Sinai) but I am not sure. The latter place is supposed to be good for birding. Especially Sinai Rosefinch and Tristrams Starling and others.

Thanks for the reply. Last weekend I was considering a very short notice trip to avoid the hell that is Christmas but read online that a visa was required so didn't follow up too far (I could not find any cheap flights anyway) - I should have read the FO advice further: a visa is required by UK visitors to Egypt except those going to Sharm (and neighbouring Red Sea resorts) for up to 15 days; hence you didn't need one nor would I have.

Thank you. It was great.
I don't know if it's any different now, since the events following the infamous 'Arab Spring' (2011?), but when I was there in 2010 I had to buy a visa at the airport on arrival, and I seem to recall that it was for visiting areas outside of the Sharm el Sheikh immediate resort locality, rather than specific locations, so it included going to Ras Mohammed and St Catherine's. My wife and I left Sharm for St Catherine's at some unearthly hour in the morning (in a taxi we'd booked for about 80 quid for the day or something like that), so that we'd arrive at the monastery just before sunrise to have the best chance of seeing the birds before the pilgrims who'd been up Mt Sinai to watch the sun rise trooped back down and flushed everything away. Rosefinches were quite easy near the monastery, along with desert larks & white-crowned wheatears, but I was so eager to get over to the nearby village (walking distance) for Tristram's starling, that I clean forgot to look for blackstart just past the monastery. Driving across the desert on the road to St Catherine's as the sky lightened with the dawn was breathtaking.

I don't know if it's any different now, since the events following the infamous 'Arab Spring' (2011?), but when I was there in 2010 I had to buy a visa at the airport on arrival, and I seem to recall that it was for visiting areas outside of the Sharm el Sheikh immediate resort locality, rather than specific locations, so it included going to Ras Mohammed and St Catherine's. My wife and I left Sharm for St Catherine's at some unearthly hour in the morning (in a taxi we'd booked for about 80 quid for the day or something like that), so that we'd arrive at the monastery just before sunrise to have the best chance of seeing the birds before the pilgrims who'd been up Mt Sinai to watch the sun rise trooped back down and flushed everything away. Rosefinches were quite easy near the monastery, along with desert larks & white-crowned wheatears, but I was so eager to get over to the nearby village (walking distance) for Tristram's starling, that I clean forgot to look for blackstart just past the monastery. Driving across the desert on the road to St Catherine's as the sky lightened with the dawn was breathtaking.
Thank you for sharing that lovely experience. I didnt manage a trip or St Catherines or Ras Mohammed. Someone mentioned that Nabq Protected Area is better for birding than Ras Mohammed. What I can say is that with Nabq Protected area, I had practically the whole area to myself apart from the resident Bedouin; and they seemed few in number. The beauty and serenity of the place was awesome.

Thanks for the reply. Last weekend I was considering a very short notice trip to avoid the hell that is Christmas but read online that a visa was required so didn't follow up too far (I could not find any cheap flights anyway) - I should have read the FO advice further: a visa is required by UK visitors to Egypt except those going to Sharm (and neighbouring Red Sea resorts) for up to 15 days; hence you didn't need one nor would I have.
Well, no a visa isn't required. Only if you wish to visit Ras Mohammed. In any case a visa is simply purchased upon arrival, and it is not expensive. As regards cheap flights: someone told me the prices for flights rise exponentially during school holidays. If possible it is best to book during term time. Most of the people onboard the outward flight I went on were actually Egyptians that live in the UK going to Sharm for a vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back