• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ID request for a garden visitor (1 Viewer)

Aynsley Cooper

Help for a new susbcriber, please! The attached image is a recent visitor to my garden feeders, but I'm unsure of what it may be - any advice out there??
Thanks.

Attachments

• Cropped_visitor.jpg
    Cropped_visitor.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 219
Hi Aynsley,

Welcome to BirdForum!

Someone has lost their pet . . . that's a Yellow-fronted Canary (Serinus mozambicus), a popular cagebird originally from Africa

Michael

Hi Aynsley,

On behalf of Admina nd the Moderators welcome to Bird Forum :t:

Just as well Michael was about as that one would have had me stumped as well. Makes a change seeing something exotic on the feeders.

Aynsley Cooper said:
John
Stoke on Trent, right in the middle! - Noted the advice, a code I follow already.

Hi Aynsley I'm about 4 mile South of Wolverhampton.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back