• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Flying over the pyrenees, standing on the plains (1 Viewer)

Accompanied a tour in spain end of august and read the guide's copy. I thought it was very well written and enjoyed the various stories and interested in the area/s covered.

Just finished reading it. It was a great read, I very much enjoyed it. I'll post a review on my website sometime soon (hopefully :) ).
With shipping costs it may be difficult for those in NA to get a hold of the book, but for anyone who can it's highly recommended.

Just finished reading it. It was a great read, I very much enjoyed it. I'll post a review on my website sometime soon (hopefully :) ).
With shipping costs it may be difficult for those in NA to get a hold of the book, but for anyone who can it's highly recommended.

Great! I love those positive remarks! Please keep them coming! I agree about the shipping costs, though and that's a shame. I wonder if anyone knows of any way of "doing it on the cheap"? What about Amazon? Is the UK and the USA separate in that respect - I mean are shipping costs quoted in Amazon applied universally?

http://www.birdinginspain.com

I don't know anything about getting Amazon to sell something. But the US and UK Amazon's (as well as all the others) are pretty much seperate. Those in one country can order from any of the others, but they will have to pay shipping.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back