• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

I need more quality than the canon 590is (1 Viewer)

Hola
Digiscoping práctica durante 4 años. Ahora tengo una Canon 590is + + STM80HD Swarovski 20-60x + DCA. Sin embargo, esta cámara no me convence. La Coolpix 4500 y Canon 570 funcionaba mejor. Me pregunto cuál viñetado cámaras menos compacto con mi 20-60x + DCA: ¿Es la Ricoh GX200? ¿Qué pasa con la Nikon Coolpix P6000? Mejor el S90 Canon? Tal vez esperar a que el EX1 Samsung?

Gracias y saludos:t:
Mark Otero

Last edited:
Mark,
If you still want to use the DCA adapter then try and find a second hand Nikon P5100 which works well with your zoom eyepiece. It's got a much better screen than the A590IS and more megapixels.
The Canon S90 will do a good job too if you can find a third party adapter for it.
Neil.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back