• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted Harrier - The most beautiful Harrier in the world - Circus assimilis

Lairy stripes and spots
Sharp weaponry outgunning
Hapless little mouse

Chosun :gh:

__________________________________________________ ___________

I declare this week is officially Spotted Harrier week (Circus assimilis), which is officially listed in NSW as 'vulnerable'. :C :flyaway: :gn:
This is undoubtedly THE - most - beautiful - Harrier in the world. It's official. :brains: :king:
I have searched far and wide for a picture to do justice to the vision of this magnificent creature ..... none do it's beauty justice. :stuck: :-C

To commemorate the sheer divinity of this beautiful raptor, is today's - part 2 ..... Spotted Harrier Haiku sextet o:D

Rain, rain, rain, no birds :(

Nice weather for ducks.

good evening everyone-tonight's outlook:rain and sleet in eastern england.otherwise dry and chilly

Wow, rain and sleet here too! Winter's last hurrah for us.

Nice to see lots of poems (I will think again, promise) - thanks Dantheman for adding in some fun!

Lairy stripes and spots
Sharp weaponry outgunning
Hapless little mouse

This is undoubtedly THE - most - beautiful - Harrier in the world. It's official. :brains: :king:
I have searched far and wide for a picture to do justice to the vision of this magnificent creature ..... none do it's beauty justice. :stuck: :-C

Well, I had to go looking a little myself. This pic does show the stripes and spots and shows off some of its beauty. Looks like a handsome bird Chosun, thanks for telling about him.

pschute's got EIGHT question marks tonight! That's double what he had last time we posted on the same page. I think he might be getting discouraged by posting post after post w/out a win.

Me, I'm not discouraged, if I don't win a Vista for my car bin, it will be a Prime ED for my main birding bins, and that would be worth the wait.

Brock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back