• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing Aug 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'll be missing a few bids to win in the next couple of weeks. Good luck everyone.

David

Intriguing; Zen ray can not be found in The Netherlands, the only way I got to know about the brand is during a BHS meeting in Vancouver, where Zenray had a presentation stand.
Gijs

Tuesday, July 22 entry.

Wow, the hottest day here that I can remember.

Dave

What temp is that?

The high so far this year in Phoenix has been about 4 days of 110 F (43.3 C). Tomorrow should be a YTD high at 112 F (44.4 C).

YTD rain at the airport is 1.05 inches (2.67 cm) with only five days this year with measurable rain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back