• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A review for the Zen-Ray ED2 8x43 (1 Viewer)

Hi Jason,

I am a S. Texas native living a long way from home now. Just wanted to say Howdy and point out from your review that Bushnell was the first to commercialize hydophobic "Rainguard" coatings on sports optics. Many OEMs offer them so ZR is not leading the way there. Otherwise, nice detailed review.

BTW, a relative of mine runs the Brushy Hill Bow Hunting ranch out of Sabinal. When I am Uvalde I always make sure to stop by the Live Oak for their excellent gorditas!

cheers,
Rick

Hi Jason, I like your review! You have some excellent pictures on Flicker. I really like the Scorpion & babies , Lightning & Ram Cichlid. Pretty fish. I have never seen a picture of a scorpion with the babies hanging on.

Hi Jason,

I am a S. Texas native living a long way from home now. Just wanted to say Howdy and point out from your review that Bushnell was the first to commercialize hydophobic "Rainguard" coatings on sports optics. Many OEMs offer them so ZR is not leading the way there. Otherwise, nice detailed review.

BTW, a relative of mine runs the Brushy Hill Bow Hunting ranch out of Sabinal. When I am Uvalde I always make sure to stop by the Live Oak for their excellent gorditas!

cheers,
Rick
If you know about Live Oak, you're definitely a nativo. They have some good gordita's. I've been on the Brushy Hill place a couple of times picking up customers (I'm with the migra). I had a couple of scopes with that coating on them. The stuff works well but I haven't tested it on these bins yet. I'll tweak the review to better reflect these points, thanks. By the way if you're ever in Sabinal, Nora's Tacos have the BEST fajita's on the planet. :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back