• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sony HX1 versus Lumix FZ38...? (1 Viewer)

artmiller

Dear All,

I am about to buy a new camera. Have settled on the Lumix FZ38 or the Sony HX1. But... I`ve read some reviews of the Sony that are critical of picture quality. What are your opinions of this camera...?

Your comments greatly appreciated.

Art

i have had a Panasonic FZ28 for about a year whhich gives reasonable results, there is also anew Fuji HS10 in the fram with a 30 x zoom (due out early March).

Dear All,

I am about to buy a new camera. Have settled on the Lumix FZ38 or the Sony HX1. But... I`ve read some reviews of the Sony that are critical of picture quality. What are your opinions of this camera...?

Your comments greatly appreciated.

Art

Art

I have a HX1 am very pleased with it see some of the latest photos in my gallery. The only downside is the fact that it switches off after 3 mins.

Pete

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back