• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Need help identifying a bird (1 Viewer)

I need help finding a bird that lives up in leelanau Michigan all I have to go on is the call. Unfortunately I don't have a recording of the call but I have recreated it on a keyboard. I have grown up hearing this bird but I can not find out what it is. Any help is greatly appreciated! (PS. The recording is the pattern of the call, not necessarily the exact notes)

At this point I am desperate to find this bird. My family has heard it for generations and could never find out what it was. I have tried looking on my own but I am not a bird expert so I came here and I really hope you can help!

https://youtu.be/c7tCHFAnehM Here is the call.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back