• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Middle East (1 Viewer)

anton

Hello everybody, :hi: my name is Anton Khalilieh, I live in Bethlehem, west Bank, Palestine. I worked for 4 Years with an NGO called “Palestine Wildlife Society” as a wildlife researcher, my responsibilities includes Bird Ringing (Banding), Bird monitoring and Survey, environmental lecturer, and Wildlife Photographer.
My future plane is to find a full scholarship to one of the USA`s Universities to do my Master Degree in Raptor Biology. :scribe: Wish me the best :D

By the way I have been an intern at Hawk Mountain Sanctuary, PA, USA, in 2003. :brains:

Hello anton and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

Keeping fingers crossed for you that you get your scholarship :t:

Welcome Anton
I hope you enjoy birdforum and good luck with your scholarship.

I was lucky enough to spend 8 months in the Negev back in the late 1980's and thoroughly enjoyed your fine country with it's fantastic birdlife. I also managed to get to Bethlehem for the Nativity, which will always be a special memory for me even though I not particularly religious.
Best regards Jules

Hi Anton, Welcome to BF and good luck. Raptors are one of my favourite birds. I had the good forune to see Lammergeiers in the Pyrenees. Donald.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back