• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello Friends (1 Viewer)

deomurari

WildOne
I'm a young naturalist from Jamnagar, I’m Computer Engineer by profession, and now working with an NGO in Kutch. I have a passion for birds and other wildlife. For my personal introduction to say the least, I am a technocrat trying to find out easier and smart ways to get away from the "technology world" for my pursuits in wildlife. It's a passion and sheer poetry for my soul. I am most fascinated by the wonders of this natural world and every moment of my life is a walk in exploration. I never wait for any opportunity to happen but have always endeavored to create them when they were least possible. Birding from childhood, I know the areas of Rann of Kutch, Jamnagar Coastal Area and the National Parks of Gujarat like the palm of my hand.

I had participated in bird and mammal surveys in the great Rann of Kutch and jamnagar. I am an expert in identifying and locating the specialties. I had been operating a micro company to take interested domestic birders into the lesser known areas, of the Rann. I had regularly been helping international birders on their trips to the Kutch region, and has good reviews in trip reports. I do also knows all the non English speaking spotters in the birding areas

My ability to closely work with forest department, NGOs and other individuals is excellent.

I had also Worked as a resource person for Forest Department, MarineNational Park in Jamnagar, Gujarat for designing MarineNaturalHistoryMuseum and Interpretation Zone. Responsible for arranging and displaying zoological specimens taxonomically, including various species of corals, mollusk, fish and other vertebrates. And also Forest Department, MarineNational Park, Jamnagar,Gujarat as a resource person for preparing various studies and reports.

My Interest:

Bird and Coral Taxonomy and identification, Population Analysis of Avian fauna,

Herpetology, Conchology. Marine Invertebrates, Raptors etc. Study of reptiles and birds in captivity.

WILDLIFE SKILLS

• Identification birds, reptiles, corals and other marine invertebrates.

• Developing and deploying detailed project for avian and marine fauna monitoring

Programs.

• Collecting and analyzing various data for preparing effective reports and action plans for conservation.

• Use latest IT and other tools like GIS for wildlife research and conservation.

• Developing tailor-made software for data collection and analysis for wildlife related

Projects.

• In-depth knowledge of ecology and environment.

• Knowledge of various techniques for bird and coral reef monitoring like spot count,

Captured count and other protocols etc.

• Master skills in Collation, collection and compilation of data from literature.

Hi, Deomurari! A warm welcome to you from all of us on staff here at BirdForum!

Look forward to your participation here. :t:

Hi Arpit and a very warm welcome to Birdforum.

You certainly come armed with some incredible qualifications and I also notice, from another post, that you have done one thing I have done. Met one of our more travelled members, Jos Stratford.

I hope you enjoy your time here. There is certainly plenty to hold your attention and you have plenty to give us from your region.

Regards
John

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back