• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Please view my blog! (1 Viewer)

alaskabirder

Jared Conaway
Hello fellow BF members! I haven't posted on the forum in a while, but now I'll do so a lot more often. A lot has happened since my last post. For one, I've moved to Glendale, AZ from Alaska via car (yeah, that's a long drive, but i wasn't the one driving)! Also, 3 birds away from 300 species for my Life List. 2nd, I have a blog that I try to consistantly post on every few days. Currently I'm working on a blog series called the TIMELINE SERIES. It's a travel back in time and to a place called Alaska, and I'm doing this because I didn't start up my blog till after the move, so now i can share my fantastic Alaskan adventure birding stories! So, please check out my blog @ ak-azbirder.weebly.com. My latest post is about 3 Calcariidae lifers! 3rdly and final, I have my own camera now, and photograph birds far more often, but I do still use my Dad's frequently, because his takes better quality images. Oh well, mine was free, because I got a cool birding friend! I'm glad to be back on BF!

Jared Conaway A.K.A alaskabirder
297 species
Glendale, AZ

Hi alaskabirder and another welcome back from me too.

You'll no doubt find it a bit warmer in Texas, won't you LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back