• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greetings from Naperville (outside Chicago) (1 Viewer)

Just wandered in and thougt I would say hi.

I just bought a Panasonic FZ20, set up some bird feeders outside back door and am also visiting several forest preserves near home and work.
I am starting to upload pics to my family photo album like a madman!
http://www.teune.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=37
While this camera is not perfect (and neither are my pics), it is certainly loads of fun, especially for only $500.

I am thinking of reorganizing the pics according to location so those near me can see what birds are where.

Anyway, that's a project for my non-existent free time.

Cool forum.

Ed

Hi Ed,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin.

Nice photos on the website :t:. Perhaps you would like to post some in the Gallery.

Thanks for all the warm greets, everyone.

salty said:
hello, welcome to bird forum!

scrolling down....looking at avatars...
hawk...
jaeger...
kingfisher...
eagle...
naked guy with boxing gloves...

|8.|

good pic salty, woke me up!
hehe

hi i was in chicago a week ago on vacatio, and it is a fantastic city, i didnt see so many birds on this trip but i would like to come back later. i heard about the magic hedge , a real migration bird place. but i was not there, but i did see rosy finches in the streets strolled thru the park near peggy notebaert museum and was excited to see those big admiral butterflies theyre so big , and redwinged blackbirds beatiful too,there were rabbits every . beatiful praire tallgrass and sedges etc. it was intresting to see the big dragonflies in chicago buzzing around like small aeroplanes interesting beatiful , from johnnyb39 .

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back