• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Celestron Regal M2 or Vanguard Endeavour HD (1 Viewer)

I have compared the Celestron Regal M2 80ED with the Vanguard Endeavor HD 82A. The performance of the Celestron is much better. I couldn't see a big difference to a Pentax PF-80EDa but the Vanguard could not compete. A great advantage regarding the Celestron Regal Me 80ED is it's compatibility to 1,25" eyepieces which offers nice alternatives for those who have astro-equipment. I think that the Celestron Regal M2 80ED is the best choice for those who can't spend much for a spotting scope even though they need high performance. From 20 - 40x it is almost a good as much pricier upper middleclass spotting scopes.

http://www.photoinfos.com/Spektiv/Celestron-Regal-M2-80ED.htm

Yes, they're all telescopes... unfortunately sports optics companies prefer their customers not to know the exact data and don't publish it - Celestron does, they're probably used to it fromtheir astro scopes.

Joachim

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back