• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Back to Uganda (1 Viewer)

Ignacio

Hello everyone,

I recently updated my website with a photo-loaded report from a trip to Uganda, where we have started a project to help young aspiring Birdwatching guides trained by the Uganda Birdguides Club: http://www.iyufera.com/htm/tr-uganda2-01.htm

As usual, birding and wildlife watching were superb, despite the almost daily rain, and I had the chance to meet a group of exceptionally talented local birders. You can see the website for the project here: www.emberiza.org

Relax, we don't take donations ;)

Best regards from Madrid,

Attachments

• 1.Red-chested-Sunbird.jpg
    1.Red-chested-Sunbird.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 97
Congratulations on a particularly impressive trip report with many high quality images Ignacio.

You've succeeded in adding Uganda to my must visit list & you are to be commended for your involvement in supporting the young Ugandan Bird Guides. We will all benefit from this in the future.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back