• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Orchids - Dune and Marsh Helleborine (1 Viewer)

lostinjapan

Hi all

I know it isn't a birdy question, but was wondering if anyone knew any areas where Dune or Marsh Helloborine are easy to see, without causing damage and disturbance to them in the Saltfleetby/Threddlethorpe area.

I tried to find them at the area of the NNR near Rimac, but without success, despite there being lots of Marsh Orchids, Common Spotted and Pyrimidal.

I also looked for Frog Orchid unsuccesfully at the only site I know without success as again it is a large area and I didn't know exactly where to look.

If you'd rather not post on the forum, please feel free to PM me.

Many thanks

Sean

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back