• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What is this bird? - North Carolina, USA (1 Viewer)

Hello everyone. I hope I am posting this thread in the right place. I am new to this site. I have been filming the birds in my backyard (in North Carolina, USA) and am not sure what this type is called.

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 1.18.02 PM.jpg

Thanks to all for your help. B :t:

Yep, agree with the ID. And this is the correct place to post ID questions. You might want to place the location in your thread title, that way more people knowledgeable about that part of the world will chime in.
EX: Help with ID, Asheville NC US or something like that.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back