• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

biebrza accomodation? (1 Viewer)

Nick Brooks

Hi all,

I've been trying to get in touch with the Ortolan Guesthouse in Wizna and the Dwor Dobarz Guesthouse in southern Biebrza to plan a stay at the end of May but the e-mail addresses I've found do not work, or they do not reply to e-mails. Does anybody know how to get hold of them?

Thanks in advance

Hi Nick,

I know exactly what you are talking about.. The emails are probably correct.. unfortunately it is far too common here in eastern Poland that hotels etc don't give timely replies. We experience it ourselves with Dobarz running our wildlife tours business. Best we have learned is just give them a call (and tell'em off after you confirm your booking ;) )

Dobarz email that we get replies from, sometimes: [email protected]

We often use a yet another guesthouse just next door to Dwor Dobarz, small, modest, family run venue. Nothing fancy but clean, warm and real home made food: http://www.biebrza-narew.com/en_biebrza_offer.php owners email: [email protected] usually replies within a day or so.

Hope this helps,
All the best,

Hi all,

I've been trying to get in touch with the Ortolan Guesthouse in Wizna and the Dwor Dobarz Guesthouse in southern Biebrza to plan a stay at the end of May but the e-mail addresses I've found do not work, or they do not reply to e-mails. Does anybody know how to get hold of them?

Thanks in advance

Thanks Lukasz - I'm going away for a week or so and not going to Poland for a few weeks yet - So, I guess I'll wait and see if I get any response.

cheers

Nick

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back