• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

More Raptors, Occitaine region, France MAY 2019 (1 Viewer)

Vagabren

Apologies again for the low quality photos. These two were taken one day apart from each other - towards the end of May.

Attachments

• DSCF9240 (2).jpg
    DSCF9240 (2).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCF9255 (2).JPG
    DSCF9255 (2).JPG
    281.8 KB · Views: 71
If this was julies thread I’d be guessing at Egyptian vulture but need a bit more to go on I’m afraid - do you have any notes on the observation?

Not too many notes - my objective on that trip was walking the GR65! Hence the small pocket camera. These 2 shots were somewhere in the fields between Conques and Figeac. There were so many raptors in the sky - would love to return to the area just for birding. BTW - I see your location is Luz. I just returned from 9 day hike on the GR10. Wonderful!

I’m sure you had a great time found here. The weather has been pretty good - apart from today (and a couple of sundays ago when I was bidding!)

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back