• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

All I ever get is an answering machine (1 Viewer)

Well, color me embarrassed, Charles called me today and we had a nice chat about their products. I'm particularly interested in their 7x36 ED2's.

CSG,

Obviously a lot has been posted about the 7x36 ED2s. Having been an original adopter back in July 2009 as well as an owner now of a "version 2" unit (my son "borrowed" one pair, I have the other), I'm confident you'll be pleased with them. Many have opined that among the Zen Ray products, the 7x36 EDs are the best offering from Charles.

Given that I also own Swarovski 7x42 SLC Bs, my praise of the 7x36 ED2s is hardly faint :)

Last edited:
Well, color me embarrassed, Charles called me today and we had a nice chat about their products. I'm particularly interested in their 7x36 ED2's.

I called Charles by accident two days ago. He is the contact on the touch screen on my phone just below my brother, who I was trying to call. I saw the mistake and thought I cancelled the call before it rang through. Ten minutes later Charles called. He was just calling the number back to see what they needed. This was a new cell number he did not have record of, so he had no idea of who it was.

I happen to like the 7x36 ED the best of the Zen Ray lot. However, some don't like the edges, but to each their own.

CSG, it was very nice talking to you yesterday. Again, my apology for creating an anxiety on your end. As the warmer weather approaches, the volume of calls have gone up dramatically. My colleagues and I are trying to spend as much time as needed with each customer. As a result, some calls will be routed to the voice system. We are planning to upgrade our system and add a couple of more positions in the coming months to reduce the wait time for the customers. If someone is routed to the voice system, please do leave a message. Someone will get back to you as soon as we can.

We will also introduce a new knowledge base (FAQ) feature on our website next week so previously asked questions for each product will be visible on our shopping site. As the knowledge base grows, we are hoping that the most of the questions can be addressed through that channel.

Thanks

Charles

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back