• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Frisco, Little Elm, and Plano in Fall and Winter (1 Viewer)

nctexasbirder

young birder
Hello all. Was wondering what birds I can expect in these regions in this season. What have birders in this area been seeing lately, what is common about this time, where are the good areas/hotspots and how to find them, and etc.

Thanks!

J. Jahn

Not sure what part of NCTexas you reside in, but checking Ebird should give you an idea of hotspots and species.

I have just started researching this myself. Two fairly local spots seem to be Hagerman wildlife refuge, north of Frisco and Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary. Maybe see you out there!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back