• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ring Ouzel ? (UK) (1 Viewer)

Roy C

Occasional bird snapper
Grabbed a snaps of this distant bird - looks like a Ring Ouzel to me. Can someone please confirm.

Attachments

• ro1.jpg
    ro1.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 190
Grabbed a snaps of this distant bird - looks like a Ring Ouzel to me. Can someone please confirm.

That's excellent Roy, where was it? PM me if you don't want to reveal.

Jon

ps you know there's a White Stork around? Seen at the Power Station at 11.30 this morning and I saw it at the bradiford reserve at 12.

Yep, Ring Ouzel. I also saw one (female type) a few weeks ago (during the migration), near Bucharest (here, in Romania, this species breeds in the mountains).

Attachments

• P4101768m.jpg
    P4101768m.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 87
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back