• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Places to visit (1 Viewer)

falconer2406

Hi Everyone,

This weekend a chum and i are travelling up to Flamborough head for a morning out chumming and photographing diving gannets, we are as you can image most excited by this.
We are travelling North from Cambridge on the Friday and looking to do a bit of birding/photography on the way. Our route will be mainly A1.
Can anyone recommend any reserves or places to visit en-route please?
Ideally hides for camera work or just good reserves where we might get a click or two?
Many Thanks
Falconer.

I guess it's not that far from you, so probably no use, but Rutland Water is my usual "birding" stop on business trips down the A1!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back