• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

opticron pricing (1 Viewer)

squidge

Wha Whassssat
Have opticron raised the prices of their binocular line. The reason I ask is I was looking at getting a pair of discoveries 8x32 and after I enquired about postage the price jumped from 125 sterling to 169. Checking the rest of the pricing all of the opticron bins have been raised. A 44 pound rise is excessive in my book.

Opticron have not raised the prices. The price you are being quoted for Opticron Discovery WP 8x32 is the Suggested Retail Price. It looks like the retailer you were going to buy from is no longer offering a large discount on the product

http://www.opticron.co.uk/Pages/discovery_wp.htm

Thanks Chris, I just wanted to check as sometimes the retailer blames the manufacturer for price increases so it looks like its the retailer that has increased the prices.

Regards Gerard.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back