• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anybody else have a blog? (1 Viewer)

Finally got round to doing one, you can find it in my signature. It's still in its infancy but I'm still finding my way around.

Well as I said two years ago I started livejournal account as a photoblog which I try to maintain as a photo a day during the summer. Then last year I got a couple of domain names one of which I was going to use for political rants, the other ... well I wasn't too sure but added wordpress multiuser and sort of let it lie dormant for a while.

As you may recall last year the weather was crap towards the end of summer, and by some means or other started photographing the local churches. They are as good as the insects as there is a lot of research to do afterwards, can be done in appalling weather, and they don't fly off so readily.
http://professor-moriarty.com/moriarties/midland_churches/

I was going to set up a number of different blogs on the site and may well do so in the future. However, at the moment I'm using a content management system to develop the site to cover the insects and also adding other sections to repurpose the photos in different ways:
http://professor-moriarty.com

Thought about doing one for a while,and started one late last year.
Found it very easy with Blogger after setting up a GMail account, and spend about an hour a week, including the images.

Cheers Simon. It's not the most interesting of blogs but I can't put down what I don't see or do. I often have a peek at your blog to see what you're up to.

I have been blogging for several months. The exciting months of migration are past, but I still have some old info to post on that. I have really liked seeing where people come from to see my pictures. It is amazing how far information travels!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back