• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Golden Orioles (1 Viewer)

Hi
I am going to Norfolk in August for 2 weeks and I would love to
see Golden Orioles (hopefully). Could anybody give me some
advice on where I might go

Lakenheath RSPB reserve

Park just north of the railway line and follow the path. Sightings have been sporadic this year with many people hearing but not seeing them

Gordon

August will be too late to see any Orioles, they will already be on their way south, and apart from the birds at Lakenheath they are virtually non-existant.

Hmmm, their website needs some repairs done. The links from the thumbnails to the larger images in the Gallery currently don't work. Looks like the links are pointing to "My Pictures" on the web designer's PC rather than to the images directory on the web server.

I tried to point this out to them, but it doesn't look like their contact form works either. :)

Neil

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back