• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

20D and Vista (1 Viewer)

666taz

Phill Wain
England
I have lent my card reader to a Friend so i connected my 20D to my computer through the USB cable and my computer finds it and installs it but when i go to find it its not there.I have tried all the programs that came with my camera and all my photo software but none of them can find it.Also i tried to use eos capture but it will not initialize the camera to work,i have looked on the Canon site and their is no Vista upgrades for the 20D so have sent them a email telling them the same things as here but thought ide post this to see if anyone has had the same problem and hoping they could help me rectify it as i don't know how long it will take Canon to get back to me thanks Phill.

I found a solution on the web the camera needed setting to ptp instead of normal in the communication part of the menu Phill.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back