• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Viewing on Android (1 Viewer)

Albert P

Beginner Birder
Hello,

I was wondering if you can view the Birdforum TV videos on Android devices. I seem not to be able to do this. I admit that I tend to read Birdforum on my phone. Viewing the videos in this way would be great for me.

Cheers,
Albert

Hi Albert

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to this but hopefully someone will be along soon to advise you.

Have you tried and it doesn't work? Do you get an error message?

Hello Delia,

Thanks for your interest.

It actually seems that I was a bit ignorant and did not notice the message "Get the Flash Player to see this player.". This makes the matter quite obvious. Flash is actually no more supported for Android so it might be risky to install it. I'm not sure how risky would it be to install a web browser with Flash implemented. For now I will give up on this.

Cheers,
Albert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back