• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sparrow hawks (1 Viewer)

Sleeper said:
Ok

Suricate

Where did you get the idea I said it was you who said any of these statements.I was asking a question??????? the question marks denote repetition fo emphasis.

I have to say this is my last read in this debate as you seem intent on playing a role that is not all together mature. I don't mind fun but you are showing a distinct lack of respect for quite a few paople.

I assure you suricate that when I visit rutland at the BBWF I will not actively seek out your conversation. i don't think many will take you up on the offer either, yet if any do seek your opinionated reasonings i guess you will excuse yourself with humour as that defense.
Finally Sleeper you got something right on this thread :clap: At all of my talks there is a vast amount of humour and thanks to you I have enough material to see me through 2004. See we can help each other you write the jokes and Ill` tell em` it`s a cracker!.
Take care now,
Suricate

Sparrowhawks

Hello! - Is anybody there?

I only took my eyes off the screen for a few minutes and now everyone seems to have disappeared.

Surely it wasn't something I said, was it?

Anthony

Anthony Morton said:
Hello! - Is anybody there?

I only took my eyes off the screen for a few minutes and now everyone seems to have disappeared.

Surely it wasn't something I said, was it?

Anthony
Hi Anthony,
I think the thread has come to an end sadly without any real conclusion, crass remarks and hidden agenda have won the day.
Are you considering the Rutland Weekend I live near so will be attending.
Suricate

Suricate said:
Hi Anthony,
I think the thread has come to an end sadly without any real conclusion, crass remarks and hidden agenda have won the day.
Are you considering the Rutland Weekend I live near so will be attending.
Suricate

Hi Suricate,

It's a pity if this thread has run out - I was just beginning to enjoy myself.

Not sure if I can get to the Rutland Wekend, but if I do you'll be able to recognise me by the camouflaged jacket and woolly bobble hat I'll be wearing, plus the regulation binoculars hung around my neck of course.

Regards,

Anthony

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back