• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Waxwings at last. (1 Viewer)

excellent - i've been hoping for some myself but they seem to always be "somewhere else" when i've been out

this week was a first for me too and ive been birdwatching for the last 40 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigel

russkie said:
this week was a first for me too and ive been birdwatching for the last 40 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigel
Congratulations :clap: :clap:

Glad you got to see them Henry.

This year has been a real bo bo for me.
My other half, one of the three kids, my nieghbours(in their garden), my granny, my aunt and uncle, 2 of my fellow birders and about 20 other people I know got to see them, and I havent.

But I suppose you got to take the good with the bad.
Hope you get some good showings.
Next Year I aint going to even mention their name, never mind look for them.

the first time in 40 years WoW thats long, i congratulate you on seeing them for the first in all that time

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back