• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wifi and new opportunities (1 Viewer)

poledark

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but I Had a little play with my IPad connected to my P900 in the garden. I set the camera up a yard or so from one of the bird feeders, and then switched on the wifi and was amazed to see the image on the IPad
So I sat in the comfort of my conservatory and waited for the birds to arrive................brilliant!

The possibilities for wildlife pics are exciting, one I can think of immediately is to locate a favourite perching post and set up the camera and then retire out of site.

The controls allow zooming but only single shots, but I found that you can tap the button several times and the camera will take several pics in succession.

Den

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back