• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi forum, can someone help me? (1 Viewer)

edgar.lugo

Hi Forum, need help with the name of this bird. Also what you think is happening with this 2 birds. Thanks for you help

Attachments

• thumbnail_Capture.jpg
    thumbnail_Capture.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 17
Hi Edgar and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. Your birds are some type of Albatross, looks like they are doing part of their mating ritual.

Hi Edgar and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

It helps to nail identifications if we know where the pictures were taken. You could look at this list (then click on a name) and see if you can find a fit.

As Lisa said, this behaviour is part of their pair-bonding routine.

Edit: Ah! I cross posted with Jax... I see he has put a name to this one for you

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back