• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Albatross campaign (1 Viewer)

Ian... if you have any sway.. tell the web designer that the donation page resets completely if you make any mistake filling in details... it took me a couple of goes to fill it in!

Jane Turner said:
Ian... if you have any sway.. tell the web designer that the donation page resets completely if you make any mistake filling in details... it took me a couple of goes to fill it in!

Thanks for that Jane, I will pass your comments on.

Hi Ian,

I have today got the Falkland Conservation watch group leader to get her group members to start collecting stamps.

I have also arranged for an e-mail to be sent to all companies in the Falklands to start collecting all there stamps.

Will arrange for them to get to Leighton Buzzard in early January as my parents that are visiting me are from Leighton (Budgie) Buzzard.

Cheers

Alan

Jane Turner said:

Its working now!
Just donated...

Stamps sounds like a good idea.

Eagle

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back