• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leica APO-Televid 82 + 25-50X WW (1 Viewer)

Louisebu

United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have been asked by mum to sell my late father's spotting scope (and tripod). Unfortunately it has been sat in a cupboard having never been used. However, I am aware that this is a good piece of kit and I am struggling to work out how best to go about selling it. And I am hoping you may have some suggestions as to how I could go about this.

Thanks

Hi All,

I have been asked by mum to sell my late father's spotting scope (and tripod). Unfortunately it has been sat in a cupboard having never been used. However, I am aware that this is a good piece of kit and I am struggling to work out how best to go about selling it. And I am hoping you may have some suggestions as to how I could go about this.

Thanks
Hi Louise,

You might try posting to the 'Classifieds' forum here on BF including as much information as possible plus photos showing condition of the items, particularly of lenses. A price will also be required so have a think about what you want for them based on age, usage and condition. Use the search function to look back at previous sales of similar items for guidance. Hope this is helpful?

RB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back