• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss Winter Promotion (1 Viewer)

In Focus

ZEISS-Winter-Promo-Nature-e1574688734813.png

Zeiss is offering up to £135 cashback on a selection of its binocular models.

Included in the promotion are the Terra ED pocket with £50 cashback (8×25 and 10×25), Terra ED also with £50 cashback (8×32, 8×42 and 10×42 in all colour options), Victory Pocket with £70 cashback (8×25 and 10×25) and Conquest HD with £135 cashback (all models).

Click here to buy and then, from 9th December 2019 click here to claim your cashback direct from Zeiss.

Terms and conditions and more information about the promotion on Zeiss’ website here.

I took up the offer from Zeiss and sadly they suggest the figure of £135.00 is incorrect!
When you go to their website it has been altered from €150.00 to €100.00
I have contacted Zeiss regarding this discrepancy and await their response.

Was this exclusively with In Focus or generally available?

Not exclusively. I purchased from Park cameras but see several other retailers quote the same offer. I made the refund claim and saw the Zeiss site showing a 150 euro cash back for my Conquest HD 10x40 and received 100.00 euro so shy by 50 euro 🤔
Zeiss have updated their site with different refund values which all seems a little “disingenuous” !

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back