• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sandwell Valley (4 Viewers)

Hill 60/ Tame 2 Brambling, 35 Fieldfare, 9 Redwing, 70 Starling, Chiffchaff, Blackcap, Kingfisher , 5 Goldcrest per Rob Preston
Good Birding YAMYAM

Firecrest Probably 2 birds but seem to be ranging a lot further this morning and hard to pin down per Pete Hackett
Good Birding YAMYAM

The Green Sandpiper has now been correctly identified by Pete Hackett has a Dunlin, what do they smoke in that hide :smoke:
Good Birding YAMYAM

Last edited:
Firecrest still present Hill Top 10.40 in large Holly tree with sign post in front on forked path per Ian Butler
Good Birding YAMYAM

Brambling at the Feeding Station by Claire Workman

Attachments

• IMG_20171108_192931.jpg
    IMG_20171108_192931.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20171108_193119.jpg
    IMG_20171108_193119.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 35
I've been asked what should be the official mascot of Sandwell Valley nominations so far being :-

Ring-Necked Parakeet
Goosander
Raven
Little Ringed Plover
Little Egret
Buzzard
Hawfinch
Grey Heron
Willow tit
Common Snipe

Good Birding YAMYAM

Last edited:
I've been asked what should be the official mascot of Sandwell Valley nominations so far being :-

Ring-Necked Parakeet
Goosander
Raven
Little Ringed Plover
Little Egret
Buzzard
Hawfinch
Grey Heron

Good Birding YAMYAM

Little Egret for me
Good Birding YAMYAM

Last edited:

Ring-Necked Parakeet
Goosander
Raven
Little Ringed Plover
Little Egret
Buzzard
Hawfinch

Good Birding YAMYAM

Its got to be the Ringnecks .....the others could be anywhere.

Ring-Necked Parakeet
Goosander
Raven
Little Ringed Plover
Little Egret
Buzzard
Hawfinch
Grey Heron

Good Birding YAMYAM

For me, although not overly common, willow tit has got to be a strong candidate because they are so uncommon these days. Snipe always seems like a good, solid Valley bird.

Mike

Ring-Necked Parakeet
Goosander
Raven
Little Ringed Plover
Little Egret
Buzzard
Hawfinch
Grey Heron

Good Birding YAMYAM

Parakeet or Goosander for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back