• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

swarovski slc 10x42 hd vs non hd (1 Viewer)

Hati

Hi, I find swarovski slc neu 10x42 model 2007 for good price and I am curious what is the difference in terms of sharpness, brightness and contrast to the newer 10x42 HD model. I would appreciate if someone has tried both binos (hd and non hd) to share his opinion. Thank you!

I tried them both but it was a very long time ago. I couldn't really speak to anything now, except I prefer the weight and ergonomics of the SLC HD (prior to current HD) model. Allbinos website has reviews of the neu, HD and current model. I prefer the armor on the neu and HD as compare to the newer model, which is a softer feel.

I've never read what was changed from the first SLC HD which retailed for $2,100 and the current SLC which retails for $1,750.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back