• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Blacksea coast, Istanbul (1 Viewer)

SCPALAS

Recently I noticed a different color/tone bunting at the middle of the photos with Corn buntings. Could it be a different bunting?
Photo is taken this morning

The rings at the necks at the second photo are because of the strong north wind___
Sorry for the photo quality ...
Thanking in advance for kind helps._

Attachments

• Tanımsız çinte 1.jpg
    Tanımsız çinte 1.jpg
    608.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Tanımsız çinte 2.jpg
    Tanımsız çinte 2.jpg
    718.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Tanımsız çinte 3.jpg
    Tanımsız çinte 3.jpg
    735.7 KB · Views: 67
I had the same feeling.
It looks to myself as though the central part of the photograph (vertically) is not only more in focus but has more brightness, than the the edges of the picture, giving, I imagine, the potentially false impression of more paleness not just of the bird under consideration but (to some degree) the ones underneath it.
If this is the case one would imagine all the birds in the photo, when seen with the naked eye would have been , I guess, very similar in appearance in contrast to what the photograph submitted appears to indicate.

Thanks for all comments, only the focus is at the central as usual , as the aperture was wide open at the very low light condition So the one just uder the different color bird had the same light .
Cheers... :)

Image 1, shows a contrasty broad pale centre crown stripe, absence of lateral throat stripe and a broad pale throat, presumably that’s what arrested the OP’s attention...as did mine, a very odd one, out of the bunch...

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back