• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birdlife List updates (1 Viewer)

Arbu

Can I get a list somewhere of all the changes to the Birdlife list since version 7 (2014)? I've looked on their website but can't find this information - only the whole list.

Can I get a list somewhere of all the changes to the Birdlife list since version 7 (2014)? I've looked on their website but can't find this information - only the whole list.

I would appreciate it if BirdLife would broadcast each batch of amendments and cite the authority they are following - it would help me document the evidence trail. I know that HBW Alive and BirdLife are supposed to be in sync, but HBW Alive amendments also seem just to 'appear' without announcement, though they do cite the authority, but since I don't know there has been an amendment, I sometimes find out when someone rightly asks 'Why haven't you cited ....?'.
MJB

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back