• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pics Of Bird Houses And Feeders (1 Viewer)

oldbird

HI ALL IF U BUILD BIRD HOUSES OR FEEDERS AND HAVE PICS PLEASE POST THEM OR EMAIL THE PICS TO ME AND IF U R INTERESTED I CAN POST SOME TO. IM LOOKING FOR NEW IDEAS THANKS!!!!!!!!

Hi oldbird,

I think Steve is trying to save disk space in the forums at the moment so I have uploaded a photo of my garden feeders into the Gallery.
The birdtable is top left. The only things different I would suggest is to maybe lower the height of the roof on each side to prevent Doves and Pigeons from getting on and hogging the food. Also you could dangle feeders from the four corners of the base.
You can't tell from the photo but the table itself has drainage holes to allow water run off and wooden laths along the edges to stop the wind blowing off the food.

Got plenty of space Ian just trying to allot it to each forum.
doing a sort of survey this month to see what to allot where!

IanF THANKS ONE THING I SEEN THAT I AM GOING TO COPY LOL WHEN I MAKE MY NEW PLATFORM IT WILL BE MOVEABL LIKE YOUERS I APRISHATE THE IDEA KEEP THE IDEAS COMING IM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW IDEAS FOR HOUSES AND FEEDERS

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back