• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swans slaughtered to be eaten by Immegrants (1 Viewer)

;) Thought I'd take the picture to Di-aily Fail levels of stereotyping...
Everyone knows that it would actually look like this:

Amazing!

I cracked a rib laughing!

(Don't worry peeps, I was trying to get the marrow out. MMM! Delish!)

I believe Colonel that the first logo is only seen in St. Petersburg and Russian Kaliningrad? Baltic adjoining states after all?

If I were you, I'd fire someone in the "logo posting section?"

Or maybe drag them up on the Baltic Shore and waste a bullet? ;)

BFS?

British First Swallow?

In March yes!

But now they're all flooding in! :eek!: ;)

PS Colonel Boris sounds better for the "Russian Baltic Franchise?"

Your "username" has fulfilled itself! ;););)

Unless you is London Mayor? Which the very talented Gropperwinch has already suggested?

KFBD anyone?
Kensington Fried Brick Dove?

PPS Now what would NKVD represent? Or KGB for that matter? :flyaway:

PPS Have you noticed Boris?

You are all upside down?

Last edited:
BFS?

British First Swallow?

In March yes!

But now they're all flooding in! :eek!: ;)

PS Colonel Boris sounds better for the "Russian Baltic Franchise?"

Your "username" has fulfilled itself! ;););)

Unless you is London Mayor? Which the very talented Gropperwinch has already suggested?

KFBD anyone?
Kensington Fried Brick Dove?

PPS Now what would NKVD represent? Or KGB for that matter? :flyaway:

PPS Have you noticed Boris?

You are all upside down?

Kill the Grass-eating B@@@ards?

β€œTo gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else.”

Do you have anything?

'Cause you've lost me entirely!

David,

This is a serious thread!

Stop doing silly jokes, and the mucking about malarky, please!!!!

I'm trying to be "grown-up" and stuff, and all that! It's VERY difficult for me. With my "criminal mental health" record 'n' all!

Your lovely comments are gonna get this thread "locked."

So...perhaps? Be sensible and adult?

I leave, myself,as as a perfect example of how you should act in my country!

PS Can I trade you for some petrol? This thread fire is still only in the ember stage...???? ;)

PPS Apparently Bald Eagle is being eaten by Bristolians, regulary, in Ohio. Deep Fried Crispy BE Beaks are recommended! Grackle Fries to go! :t:

PPPS Can someone discover a Salad Finch?

I need to have the healthy option! :eat:

congrats to Phil, you've completed the night shift, I've just got up to go and take people out listening to the dawn chorus!

a rather large (but quiet so as not to disturb the neighbours) round of applause!

congrats to Phil, you've completed the night shift, I've just got up to go and take people out listening to the dawn chorus!

a rather large (but quiet so as not to disturb the neighbours) round of applause!

SHSSSSSH!

See you when you get back!

But don't slam the door when you come back, ok?

We will value any contribution you may have,

Enjoy!(whispering) the arrival of (Shouting now)

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION OF BIRDS INTO FRANCE!

;) :cat:

Regards and such,

Swan phil

Please keep the thread on topic, and the playground nonsense to ruffled feathers, I write this as complaints have been made, and reading some of the absolute drivel written, quite frankly I agree with the complainee (if thats a word)

Thanks
Steve

Grande fromage BF

β€œTo gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else.”

Do you have anything?

'Cause you've lost me entirely!

David,

This is a serious thread!

Stop doing silly jokes, and the mucking about malarky, please!!!!

I'm trying to be "grown-up" and stuff, and all that! It's VERY difficult for me. With my "criminal mental health" record 'n' all!

Your lovely comments are gonna get this thread "locked."

So...perhaps? Be sensible and adult?

I leave, myself,as as a perfect example of how you should act in my country!

PS Can I trade you for some petrol? This thread fire is still only in the ember stage...???? ;)

PPS Apparently Bald Eagle is being eaten by Bristolians, regulary, in Ohio. Deep Fried Crispy BE Beaks are recommended! Grackle Fries to go! :t:

PPPS Can someone discover a Salad Finch?

I need to have the healthy option! :eat:

I am suitably chastened.

I don't know what came over me.

Please keep the thread on topic, and the playground nonsense to ruffled feathers, I write this as complaints have been made, and reading some of the absolute drivel written, quite frankly I agree with the complainee (if thats a word)

Thanks
Steve

Grande fromage BF

Absolutely.

Can't have a serious thread firmly rooted in xenophobia and racism sidetracked by a bit of humour, can we?

I suppose that I should mention that I'm half Lithuanian (I think it's the bottom half). My father only came to the UK because he heard about the Swans.|=)|

(And yes, I really am half Lithuanian)

I read the article again and it's amazing how much someone can say without providing more than the flimsiest of circumstantial evidence. "Yeah, my mate heard once that..." seemed to be about the size of it.
Surely the more plentiful Mallard would be preferable, going on reports of what swans taste like.
Regarding the admin intervention, I thought it was now recommended government policy for people to use satire to combat extremist views: http://www.politicalscandalnews.com..., ridicule: researchers/?k=j83s12y12h94s27k02

Thanks
Steve

Grande fromage BF

Sorry mate, we didn't realise you would tell the boss. Now I am well and truly scared. Unless your boss is supportive of the xenophobia and racism, in which case I'm really, really, really scared!

The best way to bring down that which is as blasphemated as the mail is by laughing your nuts off at it until no one buys it and it goes out of business. The best way to silence Nick Griffin is by laughing so hard no one can hear what he says. Observational humour will save the world.

Thankyou for listening, please vote for me in the general election!;)

Wasn't there a post by Phil Baber that made the same point as gropperwinch's?
It seems to have been deleted.

Gropperwinch,David Fg, Baber etc,you might really want to start thinking about taking my warning seriously about this thread or you can look for another playground to play your childish games in,I am not in the mood to continually answer mails about this thread.

Steve

The photo of the dead Mute Swan clearly shows an, interrupted, fox, or opportunistic dog, kill.

Perhaps with some later corvid attention?

This photo, to my mind, does not represent the butchering process intimated towards any human suspects?

Surely, one would wish to pluck, clean and develop the carcass for eating?

Is this a point that has been missed?

Seriously, a pertinent comment that seems to have been missed in all of this.

And, apologies to the Forum operatives for any "high-jinks".

But, the basis of this thread was slightly "ennervating", to say the very least!??

A formal apology [/I]on my part!

This is such a wonderful forum, and helps a lot of people with their queries.

Sometimes we let off steam, in apparently, inappropriate, fashions.

But, I guess, we are all, not without fault?

As, in all forums, temperatures will rise on certain subjects.

It was the introduction of xenophobia here. Which is bound to cause great feedback.

I hope people, in reading this thread, understand, that the apparent "silly" responses were a reaction to a stereo-typing of others as purported "killers of swans in the UK?" Ivery much do hope so!

I wish all of you, and the stalwarts who run this forum much continued joy, and understanding of others.

With deep respect to all,

Happy Birding!

phil

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back