• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Blue Light Specials (1 Viewer)

rdnzl

Not Sure.
United States
I found these at a local yard sale with a price tag of $5. They are pretty clean, and no fungus or junk inside.

Focal "Siam Cat Optics". JB133, and Bk7's. 7x50 378ft/1000yards. They really aren't bad. A decent knock around bin. Seems pretty well made, not junky. Nothing special, just a perfectly average 7x50. But for five bucks, I think I did good. I don't think I can walk by any binocular at a yard sale that is cheap and clean.

The views are bright and fairly sharp, but I do get some blackout around the perimeter if I jam my eyes in too close. There is no way I could use these without the eyecups extended.

Attachments

• pq3YYAA.jpg
    pq3YYAA.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 20
  • ECrm0Aj.jpg
    ECrm0Aj.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 14
  • g54XI6h.jpg
    g54XI6h.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 17
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back