• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Malaysia and Vietnam Dec 2008 / Jan 2009 (1 Viewer)

Trevor Hardaker

It always seems like a simple task to compile a trip report when you first contemplate it, but once you actually get started, it always ends up taking a lot more time than what you originally anticipated...

Anyway, I have finally completed my trip reports on our recent trip to Vietnam as well as a short pre-extension trip to Peninsular Malaysia and have posted them to my website.

If you are interested in seeing these, please go to www.hardaker.co.za and then click on the "my trips" link in the left margin which will take you through to the links to these reports.

Hope you don't find them too boring!

Kind regards
Trevor

Hi Rob,

I have just checked again and I am not having any problems loading up the Vietnam page. So, I'm not sure what's wrong?

Is there anyone else out there that has experienced problems with the Vietnam report?

Kind regards
Trevor

It works for me, and a great trip report too! Not nice, but I am happy you did not see my big bogey bird either: Spoon-billed Sandpiper;-)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back